Welcome to our B2B multivendor marketplace! This policy page outlines the terms and conditions that apply to your use of our website and services. Please read these terms carefully before using our marketplace. By using our website and services, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use our website and services.
- Account registration: In order to use certain features of our website and services, you may be required to create an account and provide certain personal information. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating your account, and to update your information if it changes. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or password.
- User content: Our website and services may allow users to post, upload, or publish content, such as reviews, comments, or images. You are solely responsible for the content you post, and you agree to not post any content that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate. You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display your content in any media or platform.
- Intellectual property: All content on our website and services, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of our company or its licensors and is protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not use any content from our website or services for any commercial purpose without our prior written consent.
- Disclaimer of warranties: Our website and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website. We do not warrant that our website or services will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
- Limitation of liability: We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website or services, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our website and services, your violation of these terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Governing law: These terms and your use of our website and services are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Turkey, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
We reserve the right to update these terms at any time without notice. Your continued use of our website and services constitutes your acceptance of any changes to these terms